Thursday, February 19, 2009

Long Time No Post

Its been to long since I have posted anything and I intend to change that.  I have a lot of things coming up to post so be on the lookout.

Recently I have been spending a lot of time with my niece Miley.  I have to say that spending time with her is probably the greatest thing I have done in a very long time. Just to watch her go from a new born first the first time I held her to her first smile to halloween photos and to where she is now is amazing. To be honest Im going to say that leaving her when I move away for school next year will be the worst part about moving. As corny as it sounds being a large part of her life and not just that uncle she barely knows is a big deal to me. My family is a large portion of my life and I intend to keep them close no matter where I end up in life.

Basically all I am saying is realize what is truly important in life and enjoy it while you can.  Its all wonderful and can be gone at any moment so take advantage. 


This is just a nice lil christmas photo of Miley. Everyone be jealous that I have the best niece ever and to top it all off I would also be bold enough to say my family is right up there also.

1 comment:

OfftheRail said...

Glad to see you've got some priorities straight...