Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Another busy weekend in The Sentinel this weekend and as much work as it was I enjoy it nonetheless.  
The weekend was amazing on a sports level though. The mens basketball team was tied with our school rivals and there is only 1.5 seconds left. We have the ball on the opposing baseline but its passed in and a shot is thrown up from around the opponents 3-point arc. While the ball is in the air the buzzer sounds and the whole gym is silent then all that is heard is the swish of the net as he drained the shot to win the game. Needless to say the place blew up and was crazy. As a let down though i got slightly to caught up in the game and ended up not shooting any of the ending stuff really. Sad day I know but what can I say I am one of the students also and always want to see my team win. 


Here is one photo from the game. I have some action ones but I kind of like this one better. Always more games to get other shots so again no worries on my part.



Another fun thing to shoot was someone that Nils my instructor found. This librarian has an Obama cardboard cutout that has been riding shotgun with her since the inaguration parties. Nothing amazing but still interesting and different. 


1 comment:

OfftheRail said...

Gotta watch out for those nasty reflections... I hate trying to work around reflective surfaces with video, I always seem to get caught!