Monday, February 1, 2010

Video

The times the are a changin my friends. I have a deep love for photography and always will but i have become infatuated with video lately. The idea to me that I am able to just document everything with sounds and motions has a large draw over the still image of photography to me right now. I by no means want to make a switch over for it but I am trying to become decent in both aspects of documentation.

I spend a lot of time on vimeo just browsing videos and watching what appeals to me. My favorite ones are just videos where its people just hanging out. Whether it be family or friends it just has such an affect to know that those memories and times will forever be able to be viewed by them and cherished. I cant wait till I am able to see videos me or my friends have made and think "Dang those where good times"

Video is still a very new thing to me but I am trying to make myself work on it so I can get better. This is just some footage I took while playing some polo with Dusty, Glenn and Andrew a lil while back. Its a fun video i think. Nice practice to work on other things and just keep editing.


Bike Polo from Nik Bjurstrom on Vimeo.


Thanks for the view

No comments: