Sunday, June 21, 2009

Summers and Bikes; Nothing better

For nearly as long as I can remember I have always enjoyed riding bikes but over these last two years that enjoyment has grown into a love.  This love has lead me to meet many new friends and have many great times.  I only wish that everyone could see the times that are had when riding with some good buddies just cruising around never knowing where or what may happen.  This is why Glenn and myself have been doing some filming with a very small video camera that I recently acquired.  By the end of summer we are hoping to have a film put together showing how great a summer on bikes in North Idaho really can be.  This here is just a teaser along with a photo that Glenn snapped of me a few days ago. Enjoy and be on the lookout for more to come.



3 comments:

andrew ford said...

love it boys. The deed has been done though, you've got to finish it now.

Salo said...

nice photo

OfftheRail said...

Lets get some more of this project going... eh? I'm going to talk to graham about another alley cat early in the school year and a polo tourney in the same weekend... think you might be able to make it up?