Thursday, March 12, 2009

First shot at it...

I recently acquired a recorder to start trying to get some audio from events I shoot for the paper.  This is my first attempt at it so let me know your thoughts. I know the edit is rough but im working on getting better software with all the transitions and what not.  On another note this whole event did not last more than 30 minutes so its kinda a stretch but let me know.

This is a group of people from Kenya, the Maasai Tribe, they have been traveling around the area lately doing their dance and song performances.  Its an amazing group of very talented people and are extremely nice also. 

Let me know some thoughts.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The audio wasn't bad at all. To be truthful i thought everything was good except it was a little lengthy and even if you set up a miniDV on a tripod to get a 5sec clip 2 or 3 times in the slide show it would have been cool. Poppin' the Multimedia cherry. Good work

Anonymous said...

very cool man. I think if you added your own words mixed in there, like a feature, it would be golden. You may not be a writer much, but you could still tell the story well. Try it out sometime.

Anonymous said...

Looks great, Nik! Thanks for capturing this. - R. Dolezal

OfftheRail said...

Overall I think its a solid entry into multimedia... but as with anything, there's some things that could tighten it up a bit. I'll show you some things I've learned that you might take some things away from.


Like I sad, though, overall solid!