Sunday, October 26, 2008


This last week has been beyond busy for me. I have had a hard time to find anytime for family or anything right before halloween, like carving pumpkins or even partaking in the halloween party they just had. Im hoping these missed things will be worth it tomorrow when the paper comes out so I can actually see some of the work in print which means it has paid off. On top of all of this I am having a hard time because i don't really have anyone to fall back on anymore. This is putting a lot more on my plate of things to do and adding some more stress also. On a better note I am really looking forward to Kansas City on wednesday it will be good to see and hangout with some good friends once again.

With some of the many things that have kept me busy photo wise was a feature we did on local RnB artist Jamal Ali. His music is great I suggest everyone goes and takes a listen www.myspace.com/jamalmusic. He had a show friday that I took some photos at and we also went out last night and did some more photos to go with it. Take a look and let me know what you think. 



1 comment:

Glenn Landberg said...

Love it. Don't leave me hanging that long again. Nice use of flash. It gave new life to the ol' coffee shop.